Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WILD THINGS....


This post goes out to the CUTLER CLAN. We love and miss you guys so much! Yesterday while we were driving to the store, Bode asked if he could go and play at Kymball's house....it made me start to cry.....and all I could think was I want to go play at Kymball's house too.

Friends are chosen Family...thank you Jess for being our family!


2 comments:

Cutler Family said...

don't make me cry...you are precious and you know I feel the same way about you!!

Tingey said...

I saw that picture and it looked familiar. We have been there. It is only 10 minutes from my home. You should have stopped by. I am mad! But I understand how hard it is to visit home. So much to see and do. Next time I request a visit to my house, OK.
Love ya
Becky