Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bob the Builder!


Last Friday we went to see Bob the Builder LIVE! and my little "Bob" loved it!

It was so fun as a mother to see his face light up when we walked into the theater. We had been talking about going to Bob's house for nearly two weeks...which I learned is a really really long time for a two 1/2 year old...and then it is even longer when you get up in the morning and tell him you're going to Bob's house today, but still have a three hour drive ahead of you....I swear our little man learned patience that day....and his mother got some good practice in as well.

In the end the wait was all worth it...he's still talking about it! It was a really fun day!


1 comments:

Kellie :) said...

Hey Kenzie I got your blog off of Alison's blog hope you don't mind. What a cute family you have. Kellie mkbarnesfamily.blogspot.com