Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shoes!

We get lots of packages here in G'wald. The mailman is our personal friends, and Bode knows that whenever the doorbell rings around 10am there's something from Grandma K waiting for us to open. Well the most recent package was two pair of shoes mom had sent me because we have a wedding to go to and I needed some new heels.

Anyway, Bode loves to open the packages and of course feels everything inside is for him..which a lot of the time it is....but this time all he found were high heels. No stopping him.
He imedately tried on the higher ones and stood there uneasy for a few seconds. Then he said " Bode fall and bonk his head"....while he proceeds to take the heels off he continues with " these for Grandma"!

He knows a classy lady when he see's one. We love you Mama K. And although I too feel like I could say "I fall and bonk my head" when wearing these, they are perfect.

0 comments: