Our little man, Bode Hermann Kaufmann, was born on Dec. 14th, 2005. Now nearly 2 1/2 yrs. old, I can't begin to imagine life without him. He makes me most proud of my personal role in this great plan. I have never been so proud to be a daughter of our Heavenly Father, as I am when I look at him. What an honor it is to raise these wonderful little spirits...and what love we receive in return.
Thank you little man for putting up with all my tickeling, pinching, hugging, squeezing, kissing and more....yes, for putting up with your crazy (about you) mommy. I love you!



4 comments:
Congrats on the blog, I am the first to comment, just make note of that!! Just wanted to say how excited we are to keep up on your life. Our trip there is one of our fondest memories. Thanks for letting us into your life. The Bulkley's
Kenzie...your little Bode is so adorable!! I am so glad that you started a blog! It will be fun to see and hear what is going on with you and your sweet family. Alison
Glad you did it- only because I love to keep in touch. Love you always, Carm
So, I see my husband has already commented. But I am so excited to keep up with your life. Your amazing
Betsy
Post a Comment